Thursday, March 10, 2011

Someone? Anyone?!

I've realized that in an earlier post I said that I have absolutely zero followers, but after checking my stats, I remembered that just because I have no followers on Blogger, it doesn't mean that I don't have any readers. I know that I have a viewer in Singapore and in Slovakia (unless those people just went on for a second, and don't read regularly) but I just want to let you guys know that I would love to know if anyone is reading my blog. I love blogging, and it would be great to know that I'm not blogging to myself! So if I do have a reader just email me at 0divinestyle0@gmail.com to let me know. You can say anything, whether it's just "Hello" or a "Hey your blog is really good" or even a "I read your blog and it sucks." Any type of feedback or notification would be awesome (just if you hate it, please tell me why so I can make it better and attract more people!). That's really all this post was about, because I've been getting pretty curious lately. If I don't get any emails, then it's OK, I'll keep blogging until something comes up. Till then, I'll be regularly checking my stats and my email to see if anything happens. I look forward to reading your emails, if they ever come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping by my blog! All your comments are much appreciated <3