Saturday, March 12, 2011

Fall 2011: Rebecca Minkoff, Victoria Beckham

Rebecca Minkoff
This collection is for the cool girls. The entire thing was so effortlessly chic and refreshing, and I loved the street-style. I'm trying to think of something to say about this collection that I haven't said for others, but I can't think of anything. What can I say? I loved it.
Favorites:


This look is something I would definitely wear in the streets of New York.

A trend I definitely noticed in this collection was the tiny waist, this was repeated in many outfits.
This long, flowing dress was definitely my favorite. Although I'm a huge fan of the street-style in this collection, this dress was the last one and something completely different from the rest of the looks I had seen prior to it. Of course, the pattern was repeated, but when I saw this dress my jaw literally dropped.

Least Favorites:

This was a little too baggy compared to the stylish cinched waists that came after it. I also wasn't a fan of those boots!
Rebecca Minkoff Fall 2011

Victoria Beckham
I'll start by saying that the makeup on these models made them look sleep-deprived, which doesn't make for a pretty picture at all. I also did not like what they were wearing on their heads, it looked like a swimming cap, which is in no way fashionable. On a good note, I loved the basic looks that made their way down the runway. There were all solid colors, like red, orange, yellow, plum, and neutrals. A few patterns were there, but the collection mostly had a minimal spin to it. I also saw a lot of tall boots and structured looks in this one.
Favorites:




Small patterns on the skirt, nothing too drastic.

Least Favorites:
Baggy snakeskin print with a low neckline and a tiny scarf... what was she thinking?
The first thing I thought of when I saw this dress was: TELETUBBIES! Enough said.
Victoria Beckham Fall 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping by my blog! All your comments are much appreciated <3