Monday, February 7, 2011

The Beginning.

Ok, so I have to admit, I was a little nervous at first about starting this blog. A million questions popped up in my head like, "What if no one reads it?" or "What if people read it, but no one likes it?" and "What if I run out of material to post?" But then I figured I needed something to do with my life, aside from wasting time on Facebook. With a little inspiration from Susie Lau from Style Bubble, Tavi Gevinson from Style Rookie and all the greats, I finally decided to sit down, and make this blog.

Hopefully I'll be able to gather a few readers, if not I guess I'll just be writing to myself.... :3 I'll be up and running full time with some pictures ASAP, so keep posted!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping by my blog! All your comments are much appreciated <3