I joined the IFB Community last week, and I have to say, I'm impressed. It's everything I'd hoped it would be and more. This is my first IFB Project, so here it is!
I went on vacation last week, so of course I had to bring my trusty DKNY shoulder bag. It's the perfect size to fit everything I need, it's comfortable to hold, and it looks good! What more could I ask for? Here is what I have inside:
1. A very pretty fan my good friend got me from Spain.
2. My sunglasses. They're from Wet Seal. I don't wear them too much because I have a small face and oversize sunglasses don't suit me. Too bad I only realized that after I bought them.
3. Contact lens solution. I'm always scared that my contact lenses are going to fall out or something or the other is going to happen and I'm going to need it on the go. Too many bad experiences with that stuff last year, I guess.
4. My enV3, which I have with me at all times. I'm an admitted text-a-holic.
5. Hand sanitizer! Come on, there's germs everywhere. And of course, it's from Bath & Body Works. The scent is Coconut Lime Verbena.
6. Vera Wang Rock Princess lip gloss. I live on this stuff. I don't wear any other makeup (for my lips) because it's one of those 2-in-1 glosses, so I can wear one shade by day and one shade by night.
7. "Rock the Arts" chapstick from Hot Topic. The flavor is mint.
8. Some fortunes that came out of the many fortune cookies I ate. I went to so many Chinese restaurants during my vacation!
9. My very good Chinese friend got me this cute little set from China. It's a mini comb and a mirror, with the words "Happy to You" written on the back of the mirror and a cute boy and girl above it. It also comes with a cute little pink pouch to put it all in! The best part is, the comb is custom made to fit your hair type. There are combs for straight hair, wavy hair, and curly hair. So my friend got me the one to fit my hair type. :)
10. Hotel room key. The hotel name will remain unmentioned.
I would also normally have my camera with me, but I used it to take the picture, so obviously it couldn't be in it.
Do the contents on my purse describe the sort of person I am? Yes and no. Yes because it has a lot of unique gifts from my friends in it and as they say, "One [wo]man's junk is another [wo]man's treasure." No, because it has a lot of things in it that could be found in any woman's purse. Cell phone, makeup, mirror, hand sanitizer, etc.